Sartorius Vivaspin 15R Centrifugal Concentrators
Features a Hydrosart modified regenerated cellulose membrane. Sartorius Vivaspin 15R Centrifugal Concentrators are ideal when extremely high recovery rate and very low adsorption is required, e.g. applications such as concentration and desalting of immunoglobulin fractions. Available in a range of MWCO.
Manufacturer: Sartorius VS15RH92
DescriptionThe latest member of the Vivaspin product family
- With all the unique features of Sartorius Stedim Biotech centrifugal concentrators
- Conical bottom, 30 x 116mm tubes that target a volume of 2 to 15mL
- Patented vertical twin membrane for extremely short concentration time (30-fold in 15 min.)
- Safe sample concentration due to dead-stop volume
- Features the Hydrosart regenerated cellulose membrane
- Highest recovery at low absorption (95-98%)
- Very small holdup volume (< 20µl)
- Crystal clear housing with volume graduations
- Designed to fit into rotors that can accommodate Falcon 50mL conical bottom tubes
- Beckman Allegra 25R with TS-5.1-500 swing-out rotor with BUC 5 buckets and 368327 adaptors
- Beckman TA-10.250 25° fixed angle rotor with 356966 adaptors
- Heraeus Multifuge 3 S-R with (Heraeus/Sorvall) 75006445 swing out rotor with 75006441 buckets and adaptors for Falcon 50 ml conical bottom tubes
- These devices are not designed to fit into rotors that only accept round bottom 29 mm x 105 mm tubes (e.g. Sorvall SS34 Beckmann JA 20)
- If your rotor accepts only 29 mm x 105 mm round bottom tubes, please use the Vivaspin 15, which can be used in either round bottom or conical centrifuge tubes
|Hydrosart Regenerated Cellulose|
|12.5mL (Fixed Angle Rotor); 15mL (Swing Bucket Rotor)|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok