Scott Safety™ AV-2000™ Facepiece
The original Scott facepiece, the AV-2000 facepiece was first designed for maximum versatility
Supplier: Scott Safety™ 7012474383
Requires : To use as an air-purifying respirator, requires cartridge adapter 805622-01 for 742 Series cartridges, 805059-01 for 40mm NIOSH cartridges and 200423-01 for CBRN Cap-1 canister.
- Top-Down Convertibility allows a single facepiece for APR, PAPR, SAR and SCBA respirators to reduce cost of ownership
- One fit test and reduced training
- Comfort Seal™ facepiece features a deep chin cup for reliable, comfortable fit
- Mechanical and electronic communication options across all applications.
- Kevlar™, polyester or rubber head harness options available in four color-coded sizes
Fit testing required prior to using this facepiece. Prescription lens kit (804442-01) and other accessories available separately.
All head harnesses NIOSH approved for APR, supplied air, SCBA and PAPR respirators. Rubber and Kevlar head harnesses also NIOSH approved for CBRN respirators.
All head harnesses meet ANSI Z87.1-2003. Rubber and Kevlar head harnesses also meet NFPA 1981:2007.
|NIOSH, ANSI Z87.1-2003, NFPA 1981:2007|
|To minimize equipment inventory, simplify user training, reduce redundant fit testing, improved communications in the workplace|
|Speaking diaphragm, dual voicemitter, gray nosecup|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok