Scott Safety AV-3000 Facepiece with SureSeal
Top-Down Convertibility design allows a single facepiece for APR, PAPR, SAR and SCBA respirators
Manufacturer: Scott Safety 80577382
- One fit test and reduced training
- Patent-pending SureSeal technology for the most advanced fit and comfort
- Wide seal offers a more secure interface with protective suits, hoods, shrouds and helmets
- Mechanical and extensive electronic communication options across all applications
- All components are latex free
- Kevlar, polyester or rubber head harness options with three nosecup sizes
Fit testing required prior to using this facepiece. Prescription lens kit (805753-01) and other accessories available separately.
All head harnesses NIOSH approved for APR, supplied air, SCBA and PAPR respirators. Rubber and Kevlar head harnesses also NIOSH approved for CBRN respirators.
All head harnesses meet ANSI Z87.1-2003. Rubber and Kevlar head harnesses also meet NFPA 1981:2007.
|NIOSH, ANSI Z87.1-2003, NFPA 1981:2007|
|Large dual voicemitters|
|Dupont™ Kevlar™ aramid fiber, Polyisoprene Seal|