BioTek™ Scratch Assay App
Offers a simple interface for cell migration assay workflows, from kinetic capture through complete analysis. Pre-defined protocols for 24- and 96-well plates are available. Custom programming is quick and easy.
Manufacturer: BioTek™ 1750011
- Offers a smooth, integrated workflow for kinetic image capture and powerful analysis of wound healing assays, performed with a BioTek Lionheart™ Automated Microscope or Cytation™ Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- The Scratch Assay App and AutoScratch Wound Making Tool are critical components of the new Scratch Assay Starter Kit, which automates cell migration and wound healing assays
- Simple installation and implementation
- Pre-defined protocols for 24- and 96-well plate
- Auto exposure and powerful image processing tools
- Automatic statistics calculations: wound width, % confluence, maximum healing rate
- For repeatable, consistent scratches and complete cell migration assay workflow consider the Scratch Assay Starter Kit
|Scratch Assay Starter Kit (1750012)|
|Wound healing assays and Cell migration assays|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok