United Scientific™ See-Through Sally™ Human Anatomy Display
Provide a memorable visual aid for teaching human anatomy. This See-Through Sally™ Human Anatomy Display Set consists of 12 spiral-bound anatomy charts, each representing a different area of the body, mounted on a rigid metal frame and floor stand.
Supplier: United Scientific™ SEETHS1
See-Through Sally™ provides a memorable visual aid for teaching human anatomy.
- This set consists of 12 spiral-bound anatomy charts, each representing a different area of the body, mounted on a rigid metal frame and floor stand.
- See-Through Sally is arranged according to both how the body presents its anatomy as if you were unlayering it, and also to correspond with how systems and organs are sequentially taught in some Human Anatomy and Physiology classes.
- Students can understand how the body systems work together as they turn from page to page. The initial page starts with the regions of the body, cavities, anterior and posterior quadrants and what organs fall into those areas.
- It begins with the outer layer of the body, and continues through the lymphatic, muscular, vascular, skeletal, nervous, respiratory, heart, digestive, urinary, reproductive, and endocrine systems.
- The first six pages are full system views, and pages seven through 12 are transparent overlays of internal organs and body systems.
- Each page is divided into a left and right side.
- The left side includes the full-view of the human body, with all organs in that view numbered sequentially.
- On each page a number key is provided at the top right of the image to make it easy for teachers and students to locate structures.
- The right side of each page highlights important anatomical features for each system.
- Dimensions are 22 in. wide x 36 in. high
- Standing height is 66 in.
|Teaching human anatomy|
|36 in. (66 in. on stand)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok