Applied Biosystems SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer System with SmartStart
The Applied Biosystems SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer is a 4-capillary, fluorescence-based capillary electrophoresis system designed to provide users with an integrated experience that is easy, efficient, and versatile for research in genetic analysis.
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems A35645/PKG
- Simplified instrument software with interactive touch screen for greater ease of use
- Minimized hands-on setup time with integrated reagents cartridge (SeqStudio Cartridge)
- Application flexibility to run Sanger sequencing and fragment analysis on the same run
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet connection
- Web-enabled remote monitoring capability
- Consumables usage tracking through radio frequency identification (RFID)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|SeqStudio System + SmartStart + 1 year extended warranty|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For research use only