Greiner Bio-One VACUETTE™ Z Serum Sep Clot Activator Tubes - Non-ridged (pull cap)
For routine clinical chemistry, immunohematology, serology or immunology testing. Greiner Bio-One VACUETTE™ Z Serum Sep Clot Activator Tubes - Non-ridged (pull cap) are clear as glass with equal or better performance.
Manufacturer: Greiner Bio-One 456292P
- Coated with micronized silica particles which activate clotting when tubes are gently inverted
- Tubes with gel contain a barrier gel on the tube bottom that during centrifugation moves upward to the serum-clot interface to form a stable barrier, separating serum from cells
- Molded to be virtually unbreakable, providing a better level of safety than glass
- Tubes have an 18-month shelf life from the date of manufacture
- Pediatric tubes come with white rings for quick identification
- Safety Twist Caps can be removed and replaced several times
- Nonscrew caps can be removed and replaced as often as required
|Red with yellow ring|
|Non-ridged pull cap|
|Microscopic silica particles|
|13 x 100mm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok