Thermo Scientific Shandon Neoprene Cork Dissecting Boards
Work on a durable, cut-resistant surface with these neoprene cork dissecting boards.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 36119
Work on a durable, cut-resistant surface over a marine plywood base with Thermo Scientific Shandon Neoprene Cork Dissecting Boards.
- Permanently cemented 0.25in. (6mm) layer of neoprene cork
- Composed of blended rubber and cork that allows thorough rinsing and resists absorption
- Cut-resistant finish
- Rubber bumpers attach to each corner to raise the cutting surface to 1.5in. (3.8cm)
- Large board measures 16L x 23W x 0.75in.H (40.6 x 58.4 x 1.9cm)
- Small board measures 12L x 16W x 0.75in.H (50.5 x 40.6 x 1.9cm)
Fits Woll Drain Dissecting Tray 360
|12 x 16 x 0.75 in. (30.5 x 40.6 x 1.9cm)|
|Blended Rubber and Cork|