ShockWatch™ WarmMark™ Temperature Indicator
A simple solution for monitoring temperature sensitive products
Supplier: ShockWatch™ WM 30/86
The WarmMark™ ascending temperature indicator is a simple solution for monitoring temperature sensitive products. Simply pull the activation tab and begin monitoring your product. A white to red color change informs you when the temperature has reached unacceptable levels and your product quality may have been compromised.
- Field-activated ascending temperature indicators
- Activation temp: 30°C / 86°F
- Irreversible color change when temperature breech occurs
- Wide variety of other temperatures are available to accommodate customer requirements
- Should be used when monitoring products that must be maintained at temperatures below a specified temperature
|1, 2, 4 and 8 time marks in hr.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok