Simulaids™ Complete ALS Full-Body Trainer
Use with manual, semi-automatic and automatic defibrillators
Manufacturer: Simulaids™ 101080FBU
For advanced life support training
- Airway features teeth, uvula, vocal cords, glottis, epiglottis, larynx, arytenoid cartilage, trachea, esophagus and inflatable lungs and stomach
- Anatomical landmarks include the sternum, ribcage, and substernal notch
- IV sites in hand and arm for venipuncture, intramuscular injection site, blood pressure cuff placement, and rhythm recognition featuring 17 rhythms, both adult and pediatric
- Additional features include oral and nasal airways for intubation, bag valve mask ventilation, delivery of supplemental oxygen, palpation of carotid pulse, ABC assessment, separate right and left lungs, auscultation of air movement, chest compressions and precordial thump, and jaw thrust
- Accepts Combitube™, E.O.A., E.G.T.A., P.T.L. and L.M.A. airways
- Latex free
Dimensions: 65 x 23 x 9 in. (165 x 58.4 x 23.9cm). Weight: 56 lb. (25.4kg).
|ECG rhythm generator, CPR head and intubation head and soft carry bag|
|Advanced life support training, semi-automatic and automatic defibrillators|
|Complete ALS Full-body Trainer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok