Ergodyne™ Skullerz™ Kvasir Safety Glasses // Sunglasses
- Versatile, medium frame glasses
- Durable frames bend and flex without breaking
- Non-slip rubber temples keep the glasses secure and prevent slipping
- Integrated accessory receptors at each temple improve airflow when not in use
- For added safety, an elastic retainer strap or foam gasket insert (both sold separately) can be attached to the temples
- Certifications and Testing
- Impact-resistant safety glasses are tested to ANSI Z87.1+ High-Velocity Impact Protection and optical requirements.
- Tested to MIL-PRF-32432 Ballistic Fragmentation, Class 1, which is the US Military Combat Eye Protection System Performance Specification for eyewear. To pass the military standard, safety glasses must withstand a steel projectile shot at 660 ft / 201m per second which is 4x faster than the Z87+ standard. Lenses must not puncture, crack or shatter. Frames must retain the lenses and not break.
- Ideal for protecting eyes during outdoor work like construction, carpentry/woodworking or landscaping and for other outdoor activities like boating, skiing, fishing, hunting/shooting, and sports.
- Available in a variety of lens options ideally suited for a variety of tasks and light environments.
|Certifications/Compliance||ANSI Z87.1+, CSA Z94.3 and MIL-PRF 32432 Ballistic Impact|
|Lens Coating||Scratch-resistant, UV-treated|
|For Use With (Application)||Construction/Trades, Oil and Gas, Mining, Maintenance, Assembly/Fabrication, Manufacturing, Police/Tactical|
|Frame Color||Matte Gray|
|No. per Case||12/Cs.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok