Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Ergodyne™ Skullerz™ Odin Safety Glasses/Sunglasses
Click to view available options
Clear with Fog-Off™
Indoor/Outdoor with Fog-Off™
Smoke with Fog-Off™
- Durable frames bend and flex without breaking
- Non-slip rubber temples keep the glasses secure and resist sweat
- Integrated accessory receptors at each temple improve airflow when not in use.
- For added safety, an elastic retainer strap or foam gasket insert (both sold separately) can be attached to the temples.
- Available with polarized lenses or with anti-fogging solution
- Polarized glasses reduce glare and eye fatigue around water, snow and in other bright environments.
- Anti-glare glasses block the harsh reflected light from water, keeping eyes comfortable around glare.
- Fog-Off™ treatment won't wash off or wear off and is ideal for use with dust masks.
- Certifications and Testing:
- Impact-resistant safety glasses are tested to ANSI Z87.1+ High-Velocity Impact Protection and optical requirements
- Tested to MIL-PRF-32432 Ballistic Fragmentation, Class 1, which is the US Military Combat Eye Protection System Performance Specification for eyewear. To pass the military standard, safety glasses must withstand a steel projectile shot at 660 ft / 201m per second which is 4x faster than the Z87+ standard. Lenses must not puncture, crack or shatter. Frames must retain the lenses and not break.
- Ideal for protecting eyes during outdoor work like construction, carpentry/woodworking or landscaping or for outdoor activities like boating, skiing, fishing, hunting/shooting, and sports.
- Available in a variety of lens options ideally suited for a variety of tasks and light environments.
|Certifications/Compliance||ANSI Z87.1+, CSA Z94.3 and MIL-PRF 32432 Ballistic Impact|
|Lens Type||Scratch-resistant, Impact-resistant, Anti-UV|
|For Use With (Application)||Construction/Trades, Oil and Gas, Mining, Maintenance, Assembly/Fabrication, Manufacturing, Police/Tactical|
|No. per Case||12/Cs.|