Thermo Scientific™ Slide-A-Lyzer™ G2 Dialysis Cassettes, 20K MWCO
Important Note: These G2 Dialysis Cassettes will be discontinued on June 1, 2023 and replaced by G3 Dialysis Cassettes, a new generation of cassettes. Consider switching to G3 Dialysis Cassettes. Remove salts and contaminants while maximizing sample recovery with these second-generation, self-floating protein dialysis cassettes.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 87737
Slide-A-Lyzer G2 Dialysis Cassettes (20K MWCO) provide maximum convenience, flexibility, and performance for sample dialysis.Slide-A-Lyzer G2 Dialysis Cassettes allow samples to be directly injected with a syringe or pipette through the unique sample port. The cassette design allows air to be removed from inside the cassette to maximize the surface area-to-volume ratio, providing better dialysis performance than dialysis tubing and tube-based systems. The sample is easily recovered through either the pipette or syringe sample ports.
The 20K molecular-weight cut off (MWCO) cassettes use a cellulose membrane that is rated to completely retain proteins and other macromolecules larger than 20,000 Daltons while allowing removal of buffer salts and small contaminants. The cassette membrane is composed of low-binding regenerated cellulose. Membranes and cassettes are manufactured using clean-room conditions to ensure they are contaminant-free.
Features of Slide-A-Lyzer G2 Dialysis Cassettes (20K MWCO):
• Easy-loading—pipette-accessible for easy sample loading and retrieval
• Self-floating—integrated air chambers eliminate the need for float buoys
• Sturdy construction—ensures the highest possible sample integrity and protection
• Superior design—thoroughly researched and tested to provide fast and consistent dialysis with maximum sample recovery
• Multiple sizes—cassette capacities to optimally match 0.5 to 70 mL sample volumes
• Versatile—ideal for removing low-molecular weight contaminants, performing buffer exchange and desalting
• 0.5 mL = 0.25 to 0.75 mL
• 3 mL = 1 to 3 mL
• 15 mL = 5 to 15 mL
• 30 mL = 10 to 30 mL
• 70 mL = 25 to 70 mL
Important Note: SKU #87737 will be discontinued on June 1, 2023 and replaced by A52978, a new generation of cassettes. Consider switching to A52978.
|Store at room temperature|
|Cellulose Membrane, Dialysis|
|Buffer Exchange, Protein|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok