Thermo Scientific Smart-Vue 915MHz Wireless Monitoring Solution Kits (North America)
Increase security for lab samples with continous monitoring, datalogging and alarm notifications via Smart-Vue wireless solutions.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific SMARTKIT2A
Protect sample quality and facilitate regulatory compliance with Thermo Scientific Smart-Vue 915MHz Wireless Monitoring Solution Kits (North America). These solutions provide continuous monitoring and reporting of your laboratory equipment with immediate remote alarm notification and continuous data collection.
This wireless monitoring solution for laboratory equipment safeguards the integrity of precious samples by continuously monitoring critical parameters and securely logging data to provide unprecedented peace-of-mind. Featuring audit trail traceability, this solution assists with conformance to 21 CFR Part 11, and other strenuous regulatory requirements.
Sample Protection and Security
- Monitoring system that permanently records all readings, alarms, and user acknowledgments
- Protects your work 24 hours a day, seven days a week with immediate remote alarm notification and continuous data collection
- Audit trail traceability to assist with conformance to 21 CFR part 11 and other regulatory requirements
- Monitors temperatures ranging from -200° to +350°C, CO2 concentration, relative humidity (RH), differential pressure (clean rooms), 4-20 milliamps and dry contact state
- Easy to install, use and maintain
- No complicated wiring, allowing easy movement of laboratory equipment
- Accessible anytime, anywhere via the internet with Smart-Vue client software
- Quickly export reports to Microsoft Excel, Word or Adobe PDF formats with just a click for auditing purposes
- View multiple sensors
- Alarm options: telephone, email, SMS text, fax, audible, visual and printed reports
- Single software solution, that is scalable and will grow with you, saving time and money
- Easy to add new laboratory equipment to an existing Smart-Vue system
- Installation and validation services
- Annual maintenance agreements
- Calibration, inspection, battery replacement and software updates
- Re-qualification (validation) as needed for cGxP compliance
Similar packaged solutions are available for cryopreservation systems, ovens, CO2 incubators, environmental chambers, water baths and other equipment. Smart-Vue modules and sensors are available for temperature, RH, CO2 concentration, differential pressure, 4-20mA output, ambient conditions, and alarm/relay dry contacts. Solutions vary by RF regions worldwide and are compatible with multiple brands and types of laboratory equipment. Please ask your Sales Representative to evaluate a Smart-Vue wireless monitoring solution that best meets your specific requirements.
Refrigerators, Freezers, LN2 Storage, CO2 Incubators, Clean Rooms, Storage Areas, Ovens
For use in highly controlled environments, including pharmaceutical production, biotechnology, IVF clinics, clinical studies and diagnostic laboratories.
Some incubators have a decontamination feature; please note that the SMARTKIT3 is not designed to monitor temperatures over 120°C.
|Five calibrated wireless modules with PT100 sensors|
|Wireless Temperature Module with Sensor|
|Smart-Vue Kit for Refrigerators; w/o Client server software and USB receiver|
|Smart-Vue facilitates conformance to 21 CFR Part 11, cGxP and SOP compliance.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok