Sodium Hydroxide, in Methanol, Certified, 0.0100N ±0.0001N (0.01M) , LabChem™
|CAS Max %||99.96, 0.04|
|Concentration||0.0100N ±0.0001N (0.01M)|
|Solubility||Soluble in water|
|Storage Information||Room Temperature|
|Traceability to NIST||Traceable to NIST|
|Chemical Name or Material||Sodium Hydroxide, in Methanol|
|Show More Show Less|
GHS H Statement
Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
Toxic if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
Causes damage to organs (central nervous system, optic nerve) (oral, dermal).
GHS P Statement
Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces.
Keep container tightly closed.
Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
Use explosion-proof electrical, ventilating, lighting equipment.
Use only non-sparking tools.
Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
Do not breathe mist, vapors, spray.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, face protection.
Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
If swallowed: Rinse mouth.
Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
If on skin (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.
Rinse skin with water/shower.
Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
Call a poison center/doctor.
In case of fire: Use alcohol resistant foam, extinguishing powder, sand to extinguish.
Store locked up in a cool, well-ventilated place.
Dispose of contents/container to comply with local, state and federal regulations.