Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Polypropylene Gas Sampling Tubes
Polypropylene gas sampling bulbs have polypropylene stopcocks with free-turning Teflon™ PTFE plugs
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ F199530000
- Ends accept 6.4 to 9.5mm (0.25 to 3/8 in.) I.D. tubing.
- Tube body is 5.1cm (2 in.) O.D. × 22.2cm (8.75 in.) long
- Stopcocks are 6.4cm (2.5 in.) long.
- Maximum recommended pressure is 15 psi
- 10-922-5 has 4mm straight bore stopcock on one end and silicone rubber septum mounted in screw fitting on the other end; septum can withstand several injections
- Six septa included
- Overall length 29cm (12 in.)
- 10-922 has 4mm straight bore stopcock on each end
- Overall length 32cm (12.5 in.)
|0.4cm straight bore, 2.5 in. L stopcock with free-turning Teflon™ PTFE plugs on each end, 6 septa|
|0.64 to 0.95 cm|
|Gas Sampling Bulb|
|0.25 to 0.37 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Teflon™ is a registered trademark of the Chemours Company FC LLC used under license by Bel-Arts Products, Inc.