BUCHI SpeedDigester K-439
Combines all advantages of IR and block heating digestion systems to revolutionize Kjeldahl digestion. K-439 is the only programmable IR digestion system with an integrated temperature sensor, making fast IR digestion achievable at precise temperatures.
Supplier: BUCHI 1154392200
- For use with solid, semi-solid, and water digestion applications
- Holds 12 x 300 mL sample tubes with two tight suction modules/condensate trap
- Capable of storing 50 digestion methods, including 20 BUCHI standard methods
- Visualization of digestion process allows for entering of exact temperature values
- Harmful fumes generated during digestion are captured by the tight suction system
- Fumes can be neutralized by the optional Scrubber K-415
- It is recommended to connect the Scrubber K-415 for automatic start and stop
- Robust design with metal components made from acid-resistant stainless steel
|12 x 30 mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok