3M Speedglas Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet with Adflo High-Altitude PAPR Assembly, No ADF
3M Speedglas Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet features a slim profile and ergonomic design that makes it more lightweight and easier to utilize in tight welding spaces
Manufacturer: 3M 70071735917
- Big (104 x 170 mm), clear protective visor is curved, with excellent views up, down and peripherally.
- For more control over comfort, the innovative G5-01 helmet airflow optimization system lets users direct the airflow to either theface, visor or somewhere in-between.
- Re-configure helmet using many of the additional available accessories to find the right coverage and protection. (Optional accessories include: task light assembly, 1000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) assembly, high-visibility head cover, leather head/neck cover, and more.
- With the right type of filter and/or cartridge, the Adflo respirator effectively protects users against both particles and gases - all in one system.
- NIOSH approved and provides an Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 25 in the standard helmet assembly, and up to 1000 APF with the optional kit.
- G5-01 ADFs are Bluetooth enabled meaning users get access to additional functionalities, statistics and documentation.
|ANSI Z87.1-2015; NIOSH Approved|
|3M™ Adflo™ Cartridge|
|Adflo™ High-Altitude PAPR Assembly|
|Grinding, Welding, Metal Processing, Metal Repair|
|Welding Respiratory System|