Stoelting Spinal Adaptor and Clamps
Holds mice or rats for spinal surgery
Manufacturer: Stoelting 51691
- Design inspired by the need for a versatile instrument for stabilizing the spinal column
- Accessories to be mounted on the 51600, 51900 or other brands of stereotaxic instruments, converting them for precise spinal surgery applications.
- Utilizes the manipulator and base plate of the stereotaxic instrument, enabling precision spinal preparations
- Spinal column is secured by up to four independent transverse process clamps, as well as a spinous process clamp
- Transverse process clamps are designed to minimize trauma while providing motionless support
- Engineered for one-handed control of gross and fine adjustment of the surgical preparation in the AP, ML, and DV planes.
- Transverse process clamps are available to accommodate either the rat or the mouse
|Transverse Clamps, Set of 4|