Simport Scientific StainTray™ Slide Staining System
Ideal for Hematology, Cytology and Microbiology laboratories. Simport™ Scientific StainTray™ Slide Staining System and Lids is also suitable for immunohisto-chemistry staining.
Manufacturer: Simport Scientific M9201
- Black base made of ABS plastic to withstand wide range of chemicals (Avoid chlorinated hydrocarbons)
- Accept up to 20 slides on four plastic rails covered with a polymer strip to hold slides even if tray is held at an angle
- When humidity is needed, wells between rails will hold up to 1mL of water securely without splashing
- Middle wells will hold up to 2mL each
- Raised rails to avoid water touching the slides and to make them more easily retrievable
- Base will also hold excess stain solution dripping from the slides
- Four rubber feet ensure better base stability
- Stackable units to save space
- A clear one allowing for visual examination. Made of PETG with a temperature range of -20°C to +60°C
- A black lid for fluorescent work. Made of ABS with a temperature range of -80°C to +80°C
|Immunohisto-chemistry staining, Hematology, Cytology and Microbiology laboratories|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok