3M Standard Cable Ties (50lb, 220N) UL Listed TYPE 21S
3M Cable Ties are used to secure wire bundles and harness components quickly. The flexible design allows the user to slip ties easily under and around cables and harnesses.
Manufacturer: 3M 7000031854
- Self-locking heads lock in any position once threaded
- Harness components and tie down wire bundles quickly
- Designed to function in a wide temperature range between -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)
- Used to bind wires, cables and cords together securely
- 3M Catalog# CT11BK50-C, CT11BK50-D, CT11NT50-C, CT11NT50-D, CT11RD50-C, CT15BK50-C, CT15BK50-D, CT15NT50-C, CT15NT50-D, CT8BK50-C, CT8BK50-M, CT8NT50-C, CT8NT50-M, CT8RD50-C
|7.6 x 0.18 in.|
|8.1 to 39.4 mm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok