TINGLEY Steplite X Knee Boot, White Upper, Blue Sole, Steel Toe
High quality, chemical-resistant polyurethane for exceptional durability and comfort. The liner, flexible upper, and removable insole deliver exceptional comfort. Cleated outsole offers excellent slip resistance on wet-clean, and wet-contaminated surfaces.
Manufacturer: TINGLEY 77258.13
- Meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C for safety toe impact and compression
- Seamless polyurethane construction is 100% liquid proof
- Up to 30% lighter than most steel toe PVC and rubber knee boots, and lasts up to 3 times longer
- Exceptional resistance to fats and oils
- Abrasion resistant for long life
- Self-insulating keeps feet warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat
- Fully lined interior and a removable, contour PU insole for superior comfort
- Cutline at 12 in. to facilitate fast and clean height modification
- Soft and flexible upper material for all day working comfort
- Self-cleaning, slip resistant, cleated outsole for superior grip on a variety of floor surfaces and conditions
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok