TINGLEY Steplite X Knee Boot, Yellow Upper, Navy Sole, Steel Toe
High quality, chemical-resistant polyurethane for exceptional durability and comfort. The liner, flexible upper, and removable insole deliver exceptional comfort. Cleated outsole offers excellent slip resistance on wet-clean, and wet-contaminated surfaces.
Manufacturer: TINGLEY 77253.11
- Meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH* for safety toe impact and compression, and Electrical Hazard protection
- Seamless polyurethane construction is 100% liquid proof
- Up to 30% lighter than most steel toe PVC and rubber knee boots, and lasts up to 3 times longer
- Exceptional resistance to fats and oils
- Abrasion resistant for long life
- Self-insulating keeps feet warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat
- Fully lined interior and a removable, contour PU insole for superior comfort
- Cutline at 12 in. to facilitate fast and clean height modification
- Soft and flexible upper material for all day working comfort
- Self-cleaning, slip resistant, cleated outsole for superior grip on a variety of floor surfaces and conditions
*Boot shall withstand 18000 V at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 1.0 mA under dry conditions tested as per lab conditions in Test Method F2412. Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electrical Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive Footwear is required. Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.