Fisherbrand Sterile Polystyrene Disposable Serological Pipets with Magnifier Stripe
Manufactured with optically clear polystyrene for accurate measurement. Fisherbrand Sterile Polystyrene Disposable Serological Pipets with Magnifier Stripe reduce reading errors and are designed for tissue culture work.
- Color coded magnifier stripe runs lengthwise along pipet, making meniscus obvious at arm's length reducing reading errors
- Pipets have improved optical clarity high-contrast black markings make volumes easier to read
- Sterile and nonwettable pipets
- Offer a tolerance of ±2% at full volume and have plug-in mouth end
- 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, and 50mL pipets have ascending and descending graduations
- Improved tip design on 25 and 50mL pipets increases the effect of surface tension to minimize dripping
- Color coding on each pipet and on inner bags for multipack pipets make it easy to spot the size needed
- Each pipet lot is tested for sterility, accuracy and endotoxin level
- Bulk pack and individually wrapped, with paper and plastic wraps
Inner bags are recyclable LDPE; outer boxes also are recyclable. Individually wrapped pipets are ideal for small-volume use requiring sterility and are available in either a clear, durable all-plastic wrap, or a color-coded paper/plastic wrap for reduced static cling. Bulk pack for larger-volume use permits easy access to several pipets at a time without contaminating unused pipets.
Certified nonpyrogenic with an endotoxin level less than 0.5EU/mL following USP XXII Bacterial Endotoxins Test (85).
Calibrated “To Deliver/Blow Out”
|To Deliver/Blow Out|
|For tissue culture work|