Streamlight™ Vantage™ Helmet-Mounted Flashlight
Hands-free lighting for firefighters
Supplier: Streamlight™ 69140
Includes: Two 3V CR123A lithium batteries
Lightweight, compact, low-profile design easily attaches/detaches above or below brim on fire helmets, industrial helmets, and hardhats. C4 LED technology is impervious to shock and will not break or burn out.
- Ultra-bright blue taillight LED
- Up to 7000 candela; 115 lumens measured system output
- Dual-direction, easy access ON/OFF switch on rear of light
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- Fits both traditional and modern-style helmets
- Clamp is easily tightened with your fingers—no tools necessary
- Swivel clamp and insertable 5° angle adjuster to optimize beam location; rotates 360° on clamp
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth beam hotspot with optimum peripheral illumination
- Serialized for positive identification
- Anodized aircraft aluminum construction with reflective strip
- High-temperature, shock-mounted, impact-resistant Boro Float glass lens
- High-impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer LED housing
Two 3V lithium batteries provide up to six hours of continuous run time to the 10% output level. Dimensions (L x W): 3.26 x 1.47 in. (8.28 x 3.73cm). Weight: 5.14 oz. (145.7g).
IPX7 rated waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes.
Meets applicable European Community Directives. Meets requirements of NFPA 1971, 2007 Edition.
Warranty and Services
|NFPA 1971-8.6, CE|
|Two 3 V lithium batteries|
|2 3 V CR123A Lithium|
|Dual direction on/off|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok