Stuart™ SMP50 Automatic Digital Melting Point Apparatus
Ideal for pharmaceutical, raw material, and quality control applications.
- Advanced features with familiar interface
- Setup is easy using the intuitive menu system, based on an Android™ platform
- Has large 17.8cm (7 in.) touch-screen display
- Storage compartment for unused capillaries includes glass cutter to open capillaries that are closed on both ends
- Hold three prepared sample capillaries safely away from the heat source
Conforms to US Pharmacopeia (USP) and GLP requirements
|Melting Point Apparatus|
|7 in. HD Color Touchscreen|
|Glass capillaries, Power cord|
|Temperatire sensor: 100ohm(s) Pt RTD|
|Ambient to 400°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok