Superior Glove™ Dexterity™ Cut-Resistant String Knit Gloves, Polyurethane Coating
Cut-resistant gloves feature composite 13-gauge knit and polyurethane palm coating for secure grip and tactility.
Manufacturer: Superior Glove™ S13KFGPU/11
- Composite fine-gauge knit is highly dexterous
- Cut-resistant, abrasion resistant, puncture resistant
- Polyurethane palm coating provides secure grip and tactility
- Ideal for glass handling, non-marring gloves will not leave residue, smudges or fingerprints
- Dipped over an ergonomic hand form for a natural, comfortable fit
|Cut Resistant Gloves|
|automotive, light Metal stamping, fabrication, small parts handling assembly, Glass handling, sheet Metal work|
|Aramid Fiber, Silica|
|ANSI/ISEA 105-16 Level 2|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok