Invitrogen™ SuperScript™ III First-Strand Synthesis SuperMix for qRT-PCR
Provides the high-temperature capability of SuperScript III Reverse Transcriptase in an optimized SuperMix format for synthesis of first-strand cDNA for use in real-time quantitative RT-PCR (qRT-PCR)
Supplier: Invitrogen™ 11752050
- The simple, time-saving reaction set-up uses just two tubes: a 2X Reaction Mix and an Enzyme Mix.
- Enzyme mix SuperScript III Reverse Transcriptase, included in the RT Enzyme Mix, is a version of M-MLV RT that has been engineered to reduce RNase H activity and provide increased thermal stability. The enzyme can be used to synthesize cDNA at a temperature range of 42° to 60°C, providing increased specificity, higher yields of cDNA, and more full-length product than other reverse transcriptases
- Because SuperScript III RT is not significantly inhibited by ribosomal and transfer RNA, it can be used to synthesize cDNA from total RNA
- RNaseOUT Recombinant Ribonuclease Inhibitor, also included in the enzyme mix, is an RNase inhibitor protein that safeguards against the degradation of target RNA due to ribonuclease contamination of the RNA preparation
Reaction mix The 2X RT Reaction Mix includes oligo(dT)20, random hexamers, MgCl2, and dNTPs in a buffer formulation that has been optimized for qRT-PCR. E. coli RNase H is provided as a separate tube in the kit to remove the RNA template from the cDNA:RNA hybrid molecule after first-strand synthesis. This has been shown to increase sensitivity in qRT-PCR. Using SuperScript III First-Strand Synthesis SuperMix This SuperMix formulation can be used to quantify fewer than 10 copies of a target gene in qRT-PCR, with a broad dynamic range that supports accurate quantification of high-copy mRNA from up to 1μg of total RNA. Reagents are provided for 50 or 250 RT reactions of 20μL each. Optimal reaction temperature: 50°C.
PCR & Real-Time PCR, Reverse Transcription
Shipping Condition: Dry ice
• 2X RT Reaction Mix (500 μL)
|Real Time PCR (qPCR)|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.