Thermo Scientific™ SuperSignal™ West Atto Ultimate Sensitivity Substrate
SuperSignal™ West Atto Ultimate Sensitivity Substrate is an enhanced chemiluminescent (ECL) substrate for high attogram protein detection and provides the high level sensitivity and better signal-to-noise ratios compared to other commercially available horseradish peroxidase (HRP) substrates.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ A38554
- Sensitivity: low-femtogram to high-attogram
- Stability: eight hours for working solution, one year for kit at 4°C
- Compatibility: nitrocellulose and PVDF membranes
- Signal duration: up to four hours
- Recommended primary antibody concentration: 1:1000 to 1:5000 dilution (0.2 to 1.0 µg/mL)
- Recommended secondary antibody concentration: 1:100000 to 1:250000 dilution (4 to 10 ng/mL)
|Low-femtogram to high-attogram|
|• Substrate Solution, 10 mL
• Stable Peroxide Solution, 10 mL
Sufficient for two mini-gel blots; 200 cm2 of membrane.
Store reagents at 2–8°C.
|2 Mini-Gel Blots, 200 sq. cm of Membrane|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.