Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan™ Array Human Phosphodiesterase
TaqMan™ Array Plates contain the same high quality TaqMan™ Gene Expression Assays that have been commercially available for years in a convenient, dried, 96-well format.
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems™ 4414075
The panel of assays in this plate targets genes from five families: Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases; Nucleotide pyrophosphatase/phosphodiesterases; Acid sphingomyelinases; Neutral membrane sphingomyelin phosphodiesterases; Glycerophosphodiester phosphodiesterases. Gene Signature Plates are 96-well plates that are pre-configured with the most appropriate Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan Gene Expression Assays for a specific biological process, pathway, or disease state. Each plate contains predefined assays and endogenous controls dried-down in the wells, ready for accurate assessment of an entire gene signature in one simple experiment.
TaqMan Array Plates contain the same TaqMan Gene Expression Assays that have been available for years in a dried, 96-well format. Tests have found no difference in performance between TaqMan Assays supplied in the liquid format and assays dried into a TaqMan Array Plate.
Ideal for projects such as validation of microarray and RNAi data, and pathway studies, the plates include enough TaqMan Assay in each well for one 20μL reaction.
Each pack of TaqMan™ Array Plates is shipped with a CD containing the plate map along with details of each TaqMan Assay. This information is imported into the real-time PCR instrument to enable proper labeling of data and easy access to Assay ID numbers for simple reordering.
- Affordable; minimum order of three plates; ideal for small, medium or large-sized projects
- Fast delivery; on your bench in days
- Convenient; dried PCR primer and TaqMan probe sets supplied in a 96- well plate; just add master mix and sample
- TaqMan Array Plates have been optimized for use with TaqMan Gene Expression Master Mix, but are also compatible with TaqMan Universal PCR Master Mix
- For studies using cultured cells, TaqMan Array Plates are also compatible (and recommended) with the TaqMan Gene Expression Cells-to-Ct™ Kit
- TaqMan Array Plates must be run on a real-time PCR instrument with 96-well plate capability
- The plates have been validated for use on Applied Biosystems™ 7000, 7300, 7500 and 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR Systems using standard 96-well blocks, standard PCR cycling conditions, and 20μL reaction
|Each TaqMan™ Array Plate well contains a single TaqMan™ Assay for one 20 µL reaction. The plates can be stored at room temperature or at 4°C.|
|1 x 20 μL Reactions|
|MGB (Minor Groove Binder) (3'), Non-Fluorescent Quencher (3'), FAM (5')|
|Neurobiology, Signal Transduction, Biomarker-Related Pathway(s), Toxicology & Drug Metabolism, Development|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.