Flat mopping system for easy and efficient cleaning of floors, walls and ceilings
Supplier: Texwipe™ TX7108
Specifically designed for the needs of ultraclean production environments. Easily changeable, laundered polyester mop covers fit over a flat, foam-padded head assembly. Lightweight, durable fiberglass handle provides excellent control over swivel head and accesses hard-to-reach areas with ease.
- Enables rapid change of wiping surfaces for adherence to strict wiping protocol ISO Class 4 cleanroom-laundered Alpha™ polyester mop cover
- Replaceable foam pad ensures that the polyester mop cover conforms to textured floors and other surfaces
- Maintains ultralow generation of particles and extractables Resists corrosion, abrasion and commonly used cleaning and disinfecting chemicals such as bleaches, phenols and quaternary ammonium compound
- AlphaMop polyester replacement mopheads and foam pads available separately (150 heads and six pads per case)
- AlphaMop mop covers presaturated with 6% IPA Honeycomb™ 10 double-knit polyester mop covers have an abrasive texture (supplied 150 covers per case)
|Ideal for applications requiring low particle, extractable and ionic contamination, superior for wall, floor and ceiling cleaning, designed specifically for ultraclean manufacturing environments|
|60 in. Fiberglass Handle, 15 x 8 in. Single Head Assembly, 6 Polyester Alphawipe Mop Covers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok