Texwipe CleanTip Swabs: CleanFoam Series
Manufacturer: Texwipe TX752B
Laundered CleanFoam heads constructed of 100 pores per inch open-cell polyurethane foam for excellent capacity and cushioning.
- Cleanest foam swabs available with superior solvent capacity and contamination capture
- Solvent-processed for very low levels of nonvolatile residue and particle generation
- Good chemical resistancecan be used with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol and applying lubricants and other liquids
- Heads thermally welded onto polypropylene handles, without any contaminating adhesivesConstructed from the cleanest materials available
- High-precision automated process guarantees consistent performance, sizing and cleanliness
- Silicone-free Bag-Within-A-Bag packaging consists of a solvent-resistant, thermally sealed exterior bag that protects the inner bags containing the swabs
- Each outer bag is individually lot-coded for easy traceability and quality control
|Precision pointed tip, side ridges, compact handle|
|100 ppi CleanFoam™ Polyurethane Foam|
|Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives and other solutions in a critical clean environment, scrubbing recessed areas, removal of excess materials, debris, cleaning intersecting surfaces and joints|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok