Texwipe SterileWipe Sterile Dry Wipers
For aseptic cleanrooms
Manufacturer: Texwipe TX3211
Specifically developed for maximum control of particulate contamination in sterile environments.
- Knitted from 100% continuous filament polyester
- Double-knit, no-run interlock construction ensures maximum abrasion resistance and low particle values
- Unique knit pattern also provides greater surface area for higher sorbency and increased wiping efficiency
- Soft and nonabrasive; ideal for wiping sensitive surfaces
- Basis weight: 155g/m2
- Sealed-border wiper with no-run interlock double-knit construction of 100% continuous filament polyester
- All four edges thermally sealed to prevent release of fibers and particulates
- Designed for use in an ISO Class 4 cleanroom to further ensure ultralow particulate and extractable levels
- Ideal for wiping and spill control Basis weight: 135g/m2
- Blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester combines the absorbency of natural fiber with the strength of synthetic fiber
- Ideal for applications where bacteriological contamination, particulates and extractables are concerns
- Appropriate for use in aseptic environments of the pharmaceutical, medical device and biomedical industries
- Basis weight: 67g/m2
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
LP: 10 wipers/inner bag, 10 inner bags/outer bag, five outer bags/case in solvent-safe bags. Lot codes and expiration dates clearly marked on each package. LP 10, HS II and AS 10: 20 wipers/inner bag, five inner bags/outer bag, five outer bags/case in solvent-safe bags. Lot codes and expiration dates clearly marked on each package.
All wipers sterilized by gamma radiation to a 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level in accordance with the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation guidelines.
|ISO 9001:2000, 13485:2003, 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:1999|
|For aseptic cleanrooms|
|SterileWipe™ LP wipes|
|9 x 9 in. (22.9 x 22.9 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok