Thermo Scientific™ Electrophoresis Power Supplies
Suitable for a wide range of applications
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ EC105115/PRC
- Designed for safety, with no-load and failure notification
- Overvoltage protection and jacks that are set away from controls
Low Voltage Dual Mode Power Supply, Model 105ECA-LVD
- Ultra-compact, low-voltage unit is easy to operate with only one switch and one adjustment knob to control the unit's voltage output
- LED display toggles between output voltage or output current
- Ideal for submarine gels, mini SDS-PAGE, mini tank (wet) electroblotting and pulsed-field electrophoresis (requires pulse controller)
- Automatic power shutoff at end of run
- Automatic recovery after power failure
- Backlit LED display, mode indicator lights, timer and multiple output jacks
- Soft-touch keypad controls Memory retains settings after shutdown Stackable design allows use of multiple units in less space
- Locking kickstand permits positioning the unit at an angle for better viewing Nonskid rubber feet provide stability
- Utilize a numeric keypad Suitable for high-current electroblotting (Western tank and semidry, Southern and Northern) and SDS-PAGE applications
- Use UP/DOWN arrow controls
- Suitable for SDS-PAGE, DGGE/CDGE, and DNA/RNA submarine electrophoresis
- Additional features include a third, constant power mode, remote temperature probe and nine-program memory Feature a numeric keypad Suitable for DNA sequencing and high-voltage electrophoresis applications
Service agreement available.
Warranty and Services
Model 105ECA-LVD: Four-year warranty. All other models: 12-month warranty.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok