Thermo Scientific SUN-SRi Centrifugal Filter Devices
Combination filter/receiver tube unit for sample processing directly in centifuges
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 62215PV
- Units available for sample sizes from 200µL to 25mL
- For use in microcentrifuges, and benchtop and floor model centrifuges
- Choose from a variety of membrane materials: cellulose acetate, nylon, PTFE, PVDF, and regenerated cellulose
- Choice of pore sizes: 0.20µm and 0.45µm
- Feature virgin polyproyplene filter housing and capped, conical receiver tube
Units accommodating 200 to 750µL samples are for use in laboratory microcentrifuges; all others for use in benchtop and floor model centrifuges
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Laboratory model microcentrifuges|
|Filter housing; membrane; receiver tube|
|200 to 750μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok