Thermo Scientific Thermolyne Industrial Benchtop Muffle Furnaces
Perform ultra-high temperature applications with this industrial benchtop muffle furnace, which reaches a maximum temperature of 1200°C.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific FD1535M
Perform ultra-high temperature applications with the Thermo Scientific Thermolyne Industrial Benchtop Muffle Furnace, which reaches a maximum temperature of 1200°C. Includes multiple safety features and choice of two temperature-control options; additionally, heavy-duty firebrick insulation surrounds the opening for added durability.
- Adjustable Alarm or Overtemperature Protection (OTP) setting can be used to protect the furnace or loaded chamber from excessive heat
- Thermocouple break protection cuts power to the heating elements, preventing a thermocouple failure runaway condition
- Counter-weighted door swings upward, directing heat away from operator
- Heavy-duty firebrick insulation surrounds chamber opening for added durability
- Four individual embedded elements in special refractory cement permit excellent heat distribution in the chamber
- Door safety switch protects operator by removing power to the heating elements upon opening the door
- Rear-mounted 0.38in. (0.95cm) diameter port for monitoring chamber temperatures with independent measuring devices
- LED display simultaneously shows both setpoint and actual furnace temperatures in either °C or °F (programmable models only)
Single-setpoint Controller (B1)
- Single ramp to setpoint and a dwell
- Single display shows actual temperature or setpoint
8-step Programmable Controller (C1)
- Ramps to vary heat-up rate and dwell cycles to hold temperature at set levels from 0.1 to 999.9 minutes
- “Holdback” feature “holds” program until furnace temperature heats up or cools down to preprogrammed parametersprogram will never outrun furnace performance
Oven, Platinel II thermocouple and a ceramic hearth plate to protect the bottom heating element.
120V models require fixed wiring and are not supplied with a power cord.
|9 x 4 x 3.75 in. (22.8 x 10.1 x 9.5cm)|
|All units cUL, UL listed; -33 units also CE marked.|
|100° to 1200°C|
|18 x 11 x 16.5 in. (45.7 x 27.9 x 41.9cm)|
|Digital single setpoint|