Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Thermo Scientific Thermolyne Industrial Benchtop Muffle Furnaces
Perform ultra-high temperature applications with this industrial benchtop muffle furnace, which reaches a maximum temperature of 1200°C.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific FD1545M
Perform ultra-high temperature applications with the Thermo Scientific Thermolyne Industrial Benchtop Muffle Furnace, which reaches a maximum temperature of 1200°C. Includes multiple safety features and choice of two temperature-control options; additionally, heavy-duty firebrick insulation surrounds the opening for added durability.
- Adjustable Alarm or Overtemperature Protection (OTP) setting can be used to protect the furnace or loaded chamber from excessive heat
- Thermocouple break protection cuts power to the heating elements, preventing a thermocouple failure runaway condition
- Counter-weighted door swings upward, directing heat away from operator
- Heavy-duty firebrick insulation surrounds chamber opening for added durability
- Four individual embedded elements in special refractory cement permit excellent heat distribution in the chamber
- Door safety switch protects operator by removing power to the heating elements upon opening the door
- Rear-mounted 0.38in. (0.95cm) diameter port for monitoring chamber temperatures with independent measuring devices
- LED display simultaneously shows both setpoint and actual furnace temperatures in either °C or °F (programmable models only)
Single-setpoint Controller (B1)
- Single ramp to setpoint and a dwell
- Single display shows actual temperature or setpoint
8-step Programmable Controller (C1)
- Ramps to vary heat-up rate and dwell cycles to hold temperature at set levels from 0.1 to 999.9 minutes
- “Holdback” feature “holds” program until furnace temperature heats up or cools down to preprogrammed parametersprogram will never outrun furnace performance
Oven, Platinel II thermocouple and a ceramic hearth plate to protect the bottom heating element.
120V models require fixed wiring and are not supplied with a power cord.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|9 x 4 x 3.75 in. (22.8 x 10.1 x 9.5cm)|
|0.08 cu.ft., 2.2L|
|Digital programmable 1 program/8 segments|
|18 x 11 x 16.5 in. (45.7 x 27.9 x 41.9cm)|
|All units cUL, UL listed; -33 units also CE marked.|
|100° to 1200°C|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.