Thermo Scientific™ TRACE™ GC Columns for Drugs of Abuse
Analyze common drugs of abuse with these GC columns and achieve high performance, sensitivity and reproducibility.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 26AF130P
Analyze amphetamines, codeine, morphine, and THC with high performance and reproducibility using Thermo Scientific™ TRACE™ GC Columns for Drugs of Abuse.Tailored Specifically for Drugs of Abuse:
- TRACE TR-DoA 5MS: Widely used for the analysis and determination of a range of toxicological target compounds including amphetamines, codeine, and morphine
- TRACE TR-DoA 35MS: Ideal for the determination of carboxy-THC because of its higher polarity, making it the recommended column for use in drug testing labs for the confirmation of THC
- Low bleed even at elevated temperatures
- Outstanding robustness for difficult separations
- Reliable and reproducible performance
|GC/MS for Amphetamines, Codeine, and Morphine|
|Trace™ TR-DoA 35 MS|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok