Fisherbrand TraceableGO Temperature Data Logger with Bluetooth, Calibration and Bullet Probe
Easily access data from any location with Bluetooth data loggers.
- Critical Information (Temperature, Trip Duration, MIN/MAX, Battery Level and Alarms) displayed on LCD at all times
Simple, single button use
- Safely transport reagents, clinical samples, vaccines, pharmaceuticals and food items to any location
- Compatible with TraceableGO or TraceableLIVE Mobile Apps:
- Once the trip has ended, users may export the data
- App immediately identifies if the contents experienced conditions outside user-defined parameters
- View if an alarm was triggered
- Generate an instant data report
- Device stores up to 90 alarm events, records readings once every 5 minutes by default, or the user may adjust the reading interval between one minute to once every 12 hours
- Logging duration is 227 days (7.5 months)
- TraceableGO Bluetooth devices are pre-programmed with alarm values
|Bluetooth datalogging thermometer with bullet probe|
|Batteries, wall mount, Traceable™ Certificate|
|HI/LOW temperature; stores 90 alarm events|
|64K data points; 7.5 months on 5-minute interval|
|−50 to 70°C|
|ISO 17025, NIST|
|8.9 x 2 x 5.1 cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Option to subscribe to cloud-based TraceableLIVE service to upload data to cloud.