Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD TG-624SilMS GC Columns
Optimize volatile organics analysis with this low-bleed, midpolarity GC column with high thermal stability.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 260593960
Optimizing volatile organics analysis requires a gas chromatography (GC) column with high thermal stability. Low-bleed, midpolarity Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-624SilMS GC Columns offer the ideal performance and stability profile for this use.Engineered for Superior Performance
- Low to midpolarity phase, similat to 6% cyanopropylphenyl methylpolysiloxane
- High thermal stabilitymaximum temperatures up to 320°C
- Highly inertexcellent peak shape for a wide range of compounds
- Equivalent to USP G43
- Residual solvents
- Volatile organic compounds
- A low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Residual solvents
- CP-Select 624 CB
|TG-624SilMS 30m x 0.53mm x 3.0µm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.