Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-Dioxin GC Columns
Analyze toxic dioxins and furan congeners with unsurpassed performance and reproducibility.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 260664800
Analyze toxic dioxins and furan congeners with unsurpassed performance and reproducibility with the Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-Dioxin GC columns.
- Engineered for Superior Performance
- Isomer specificity for 2,3,7,8-TCDD and 2,3,7,8-TCDF achieved with a single GC column
- High thermal stability—maximum temperatures up to 340°C
- Unique selectivity for toxic dioxin and furan congeners for use as a confirmation GC column
A Leap Forward in Column Performance with Low Bleed and Superior Inertness
- This low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
|TG-Dioxin GC Columns|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.