Thermo Scientific™ TracePLOT™ TG-BOND Alumina GC Columns: KCl Deactivation
Use Thermo Scientific™ TracePLOT TG-BOND Alumina GC Columns for linear and quantitative analysis of polar unsaturated hydrocarbons.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 260026110
Use Thermo Scientific™ TracePLOT TG-BOND Alumina GC Columns for linear and quantitative analysis of polar unsaturated hydrocarbons.Applications:
- C1-C5 hydrocarbons
- Unsaturated hydrocarbon isomers
- Strong bonding prevents damage to injection and detection systems from particle release during valve-switching operations.
- Columns may be regenerated to restore full efficiency and selectivity after water adsorption.
- Rigorous testing ensures proper film thickness (1,3-butadiene), selectivity (propadiene, methyl acetylene), resolution (trans-2-butene, 1-butene) and coating efficiency (1,3-butadiene).
- GS-Alumina KCl
- HP PLOT M
- HP PLOT S
- Rt™-Alumina BOND (KCl)
- Rt™-Alumina BOND (Na2SO4 )
|Polar Unsaturated Hydrocarbons Analysis, GC for Unsaturated Hydrocarbon Isomers, Linear and Quantitative Analysis of Polar Unsaturated Hydrocarbons|
|Up to 200°C|
|TracePLOT™ TG-BOND Alumina|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok