Triethylamine (Reagent), Fisher Chemical™
|Vapor Pressure||69mbar at 20°C|
|Assay Percent Range||≥99%|
|Chemical Name or Material||Triethylamine|
|Show More Show Less|
Highly flammable. Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed. May cause pulmonary edema. Wear personal protective equipment. Keep away from open flames, hot surfaces and sources of ignition. Use only under a chemical fume hood. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required. Move to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Do not use mouth-to-mouth resuscitation if victim ingested or inhaled the substance; induce artifici.
DOTInformation : DOT Class 3, : Flammable Liquid