Diversified Woodcrafts Two-Station Steel Workbench with Six Vertical Locker Openings
Single-faced heavy gauge steel unit with one section construction and reinforced side panels available with or without vises in gray or black base unit.
Manufacturer: Diversified Woodcrafts WB6BL1V
- Base consists of single-faced 20 gauge steel unit, welded and riveted throughout
- Features six vertical locker openings which measure 53.34D x 30.48W x 38.10cm H (21 x 12 x 15 in.) dimension
- 18-gauge steel locker doors with air vents, spring hinges, padlock hasp and knockout plug for cylinder lock
- Maple top with 5.715cm (2.25 in.) thickness
- Steel lockers with gray baked-enamel finish
- SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Two-Station Steel Workbench with Six Vertical locker openings|
|71.12 x 162.56 x 84.45cm (28 x 64 x 33.25 in.)|