Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Keystone Cleanroom Products Tyvek™ Fitzmill Transfer Sleeves with Breather Panel Top
Fitzmill Transfer Sleeves with Breather Panel Top assist in the transfer of powders used during production.
Supplier: Keystone Cleanroom Products FITZTWPPNC
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Designed with an inner sleeve and a breathable outer skirt to ensure that the product is moved precisely into the receptacle, while minimizing the dusting or blowback that can occur when using plastic drum liners as the connection
- Sleeves are disposable, but rugged enough to be used as dedicated sleeves for a particular product and re-used many times before discarding
- Individually poly bagged and labeled for easy identification
- Simple, One Person Installation: no tools required with adjustable rubber roping and cinch closure for a secure fit
- Combination of materials allows for optimal outgassing
- Minimizes waste by product being unnecessarily dispersed throughout the facility
- Reduces operator exposure and room cleaning
- Anti-Static Tyvek™ reduces sparking and explosion risks
- Eliminates the need for laundering, cleaning validation, and repairs that are common with cloth sleeves
- Fabric resists tearing and punctures
- Manufactured and packaged in an ISO-6 Cleanroom Environment
|Certificate of Conformance (COC)|
|Disposable Transfer Sleeve for Drum|
|PP, 1422A Tyvek™|
|55 Gallon Drum|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok