Cytiva UNICORN™ Start 1.3
UNICORN™ start is AKTA start™ control software. Cytiva recently updated to version 1.3.
Supplier: Cytiva 29704232
- UNICORN™ start is ÄKTA™ start control software
- Simple and flexible method creation using predefined templates and phases (steps)
- Enables real-time monitoring of the run and an intuitive way to control the run
- Evaluate, compare, and share results. Create and print PDF reports
- Robust database storage with easy access to data, data security, and data integrity
- UNICORN™ start software includes four different modules: System Control, Method Editor, Evaluation, and Administration, allowing you to design runs, operate the ÄKTA™ start instrument, and to evaluate and share results. While ÄKTA™ start can function as a stand-alone system, UNICORN™ start software maximizes the performance of the instrument.
- Visualize your run
- Monitor your run using the interactive process picture.
- This valuable functionality gives you real-time information about the current step, chromatogram, and various curves; flow, gradient, pressure and conductivity curves are displayed, along with fractions.
- Simple and flexible method creation
- Methods can be created using templates like affinity, ion exchange, gel filtration (also known as size exclusion chromatography), and desalting.
- Customized methods can be created simply by dragging and dropping chromatography phases such as Prime and Equilibration, Sample Application, Wash out Unbound, Elution and Fractionation from the phase library.
- Methods can be run directly from the System Control module or simply transferred to a USB memory stick and imported into ÄKTA™ start if the system is being used as a stand-alone unit (i.e., the system is not connected to a computer).
- Single-click operations
- UNICORN™ start software has an intuitive graphic user interface that enables users to perform operations like controlling flow path, peak integration, and report generation in a single-click.
|System Control, Method Editor, Evaluation, and Administration Modules|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok