Simport™ Scientific Unisette™ Tissue Processing/Embedding Cassettes in Quickload™ Stacks
Unisette™ Tissue Processing/Embedding Cassettes in Quickload™ Stacks is offered with a 45° anterior writing surface. Configuration is considered ideal for optimal workflow in some automated cassette printers and efficient barcode reading.
Supplier: Simport™ Scientific M5257T
- Keeps specimens safely submerged in liquid and are resistant to the chemical action of most histological solvents.
- Efficient flow-through slots maximize fluid exchange and ensure proper drainage.
- One-piece construction with snap-latch and hinge-lock design allows for simple one-hand operation and prevents early separation of the base and lid.
- Can be opened and closed as often as necessary and they re-lock securely without the danger of specimen loss.
- Convenient Quickload™ stacks are suitable for automated printers.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok