MCR Safety Cambridge Protective Goggles
Manufacturer: MCR Safety CM110AFN
DescriptionErgonomic shape and form fitting design prevents intrusion and can be worn over Rx eyewear, and with half- mask respirators. Distortion-free polycarbonate lenses block 99.9% of harmful UVA and UVB rays and meets the ANSI Z87+ eyewear standard.
- Provides splash and impact protection, Neoprene strap
- Translucent body for enhanced peripheral vision
- Can be worn over Rx eyewear, and with half- mask respirators
- Clear Anti-Fog abrasion resistant lens coating
- Neoprene Strap contains No Latex
- Meets all ANSI Z87+ eyewear requirements
Meets ANSI Z87+ standards.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok