Fisherbrand Memory-Loc Datalogging Traceable Hygrometer
Used to read temperature, relative humidity and time. The Memory-Loc Datalogging Traceable Hygrometer is great for hoods, storerooms, cleanrooms, and other environments that need to be monitored.
- Fixed memory structure, maintains 688,086 humidity and temperature observations
- Smart-Alarm features a visual/audible alarm that continues to alarm even if the unit returns to non-alarm conditions
- Stores up to 30 unique alarm events
- Memory can NOT be cleared on unit after downloading data to USB stick
- Hassle-free retrieval of data - unit can remain in use while downloading and analyzing data
- Status indicators - Low battery, memory full, USB data transfer and active alarm state
|0 to 65°C|
|-20 to 70°C|
|0 to 95% RH, non-condensing|
|2 years of data when using 2 minute intervals|
|Probe, stand, Velcro™, magnetic backing, wall mount, Traceable™ Certificate, and batteries|
|±3% RH between 5 to 75%, otherwise ±5% RH|
|5.5 x 3.25 x 1in.|
Fisher Scientific Traceable
Buy a datalogging thermometer and get a pack of TraceableOne Cold Chain Dataloggers at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok