Biotix™ uTIP™ Filter Pipette Tips for Universal Pipettes, Standard
Designed with Flexfit™ to lower necessary insertion and ejection force by ≈70% to make secure seal. Biotix™ uTIP™ Filter Pipette Tips for Universal Pipettes are manufactured with low retention X-Resin™ giving tighter CV values.
Manufacturer: Biotix™ M10009FC
- Fits all standard pipettes
- FlexFit technology features flexible proximal end to ensure secure seal with 66-80% less insertion force than competitor tips
- X-Resin drastically reduces sample retention resulting in tighter CV values
- Blade technology lowers chance of hanging droplet formation by optimizing surface area at distal end of tip
- Certified free of RNase, DNase, Pyrogens, and PCR Inhibitors
- Delta filter technology offers aerosol protection and alerts about potential contamination
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|200, 500, 1000|
|PCR, QPCR, RTPCR, RNA, proteins, sensitive assays|
|Universal, Eppendorf Pipettes, Gilson Pipettes, Biohit Pipettes|
|1000 µL, Racked, filtered|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok